Arts Night Out at Live 155
On Friday, September 14th, Live 155 Apartments unveiled five local art pieces that are incorporated into the interior and exterior of the building during Northampton's monthly "Arts Night Out." The event at Live 155 was open to the public from 5pm to 8pm and exhibited the following works of art.
- Former Northampton Lodging Photography - Paul Shoul
- "Thrive," a powder coated aluminum sculpture - Peter O. Zeirlein
- Glass Mosaic - Christine Kenneally
- Staircase Mural - Pasqualina Azzarello
- Decorative Dumpster Enclosure - Northampton High School Students
- Artwork from various Live 155 residents
Four residents of Live 155 displayed their artwork which included custom bicycles, water color postcards, paintings, and sculptures. Residents all expressed deep satisfaction with the property and management staff.
"Live 155 is a great place to live. It is close to everything that I need and enjoy in downtown Northampton, and it is very affordable. Everyone living here is great. I really appreciate having this opportunity to display my bikes and share the story behind them," said Damien, resident of Live 155.
Arts Night Out was held within the vacant retail space of Live 155. Way Finders continues to look for businesses interested in up to 2,500 square feet of space that can be outfitted for various needs.
When speaking to many of the residents at Arts Night Out, they all expressed excitement in seeing what businesses will come to the building.