October 1, 2018 to October 1, 2021
Online First-time Homebuyer Workshop
Buying a home is a big deal, whether you’re doing it for the first time or getting back into the ever-changing market. When you educate yourself for smart homeownership with Framework, you’ll navigate every step of the process with confidence. The Framework course is affordable too: just $75.
In order to receive your certificate of completion (required for many lender or other homebuyer incentives) you are required to fulfill a one-on-one counseling session with Way Finders in addition to completing the Framework online course. Please contact Way Finders for details on that requirement, including additional fees (if applicable) and scheduling details.register >>
March 23, 2019
Join our FREE Homeowner 201 workshop for a fun filled day of interactive learning and home care demonstrations from our partnering presenters:
Meet our presenters:
- Bernie Bernard, Jericho Builders -Providing information regarding home maintanence, repair, and construction.
- Donna Cabana, Way Finders - Providing insurance and discount information.
- Brian Grout, Citizens Bank - Providing home equity and refinance options.
- Mark Nejame and Julie Kling, Attorneys - Providing information about estate planning.
- Jonathan Ruiz, EcoBuilding Bargains - Take a tour of the facility, learn about energy savings, and participate in hands on home maintanance demonstrations.
Our workshop also includes information on:
- Construction rehabilitation loans,
- Seasonal home maintenance and home repair,
- Being green in and around your home,
- And so much more….!
Discounts on insurance and other benefits are available to those who complete a Homeowner 201 workshop. Meets MHP Post-Purchase workshop requirement.
Lunch will be served! Raffles will be held throughout the workshop!
The fee for the workshop is $10 plus processing. The fee will be waived for all MHP One Loan homebuyers. Please call 413-233-1621 if you require a fee waiver.register >>